Website Martin & Zerfoss
We are looking for a Claims Advocate for our growing team.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and many more
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here?
Working at Martin & Zerfoss you will feel like family; we offer great benefits, including continuing education, and growth opportunities!
Who We Are
For over 42 years, Martin & Zerfoss has worked closely with clients to provide creative risk solutions. We have built strong relationships with our clients by keeping a dedication to the highest quality of service. We operate daily under our 5 core values – Uphold integrity and honesty in all that we do, be a proactive problem solver, have empathy for our clients, carriers and fellow team members, maintain a strong work ethic and always be a team player. We encourage employee education and designations to further your insurance knowledge and growth within our company.
Martin & Zerfoss Employees Enjoy
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Insurance education opportunities
- In-take and report all claim to carriers, track when acknowledgments are received and when the first contact is made from adjuster to insured. Explain the claims process to insureds in an effective and detailed manner
- Monitor all claim activity and follow up with adjusters and insureds to ensure a seamless process
- Review carrier reserve amounts throughout the claims process to ensure accuracy and update the insured as necessary
- Maintain and document all claim activity within agency management system (EPIC)
- Utilize effective communication both internally and externally, including but not limited to clients, claims adjusters, Account Managers, Producers and the remainder of the Risk Management Team
- Other administrative responsibilities.
- Be a collaborative and flexible member of the Risk Management Team
- Must be able to take initiative and research relevant statutes as applies to claims
- High School Degree OR equivalent work experience. College Degree preferable.
- 3+ years of Property & Casualty Insurance experience
- Property & Casualty agency management system
- Claims handling experience
- Tennessee Property & Casualty license OR ability to pass the exam within 30 days of hire
- Proficient with computers and standard Microsoft software packages
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org