Employees benefit from their employers offering group coverage as they are able to secure valuable coverage at significantly lower rates than they would pay as individuals. Some benefits can even be paid for by using the employee using pre-taxed payroll deductions meaning employees will reduce their taxable income and see less taxes being taken out of each paycheck.
Martin & Zerfoss’ services are designed to reduce our employer’s benefit administration burden and minimize risk by keeping our employers in compliance with benefits legislation. Martin & Zerfoss provides due diligence in marketing to all carriers designing employee benefit programs that increase employee’s morale, job satisfaction, and productivity in order to attract and retain quality employees. Martin & Zerfoss discusses with the employer the company’s overall organizational goals and budgetary constraints so that the plans offered meet the employer’s unique needs.
Martin & Zerfoss’ Benefits Team offers the following services:
These products include
- Short and Longer Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Key Employee Benefits
- Long Term Care,
- ID theft insurance
Multiple Funding Arrangements including
Through this service Martin & Zerfoss’ benefit team
- Educates employees on the benefit plans offered to ensure employees have an understanding of benefits offered so that they can make enrollment decision best suited for their needs
- Educate employees on healthcare cost containment measures
- Acts as a dedicated benefit advocate for employees to help with benefit questions and claims resolution
- Benefit Administration
Martin & Zerfoss explores financing methods including fully insured, level funding, graded funding, self-insured, and captives to find the option most suitable for employers. Martin & Zerfoss recommends funding arrangements including Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, and Health Reimbursement Accounts.
- Consulting to discuss compliance and/or employee relations situations that arise.
- Audits, and HR Framework development including Employee Handbooks, set up of recruiting/selection and on-boarding processes, performance management, employee grievance/relations, termination processes, supervisor training, and more.